I am proud to announce that I have officially accepted a position as a Senior Enterprise Software Engineer with Briebug. For many years it has been my dream to do consulting. It has been something my wife and I have been praying about for a long time. I honestly thought it was at the very leasty 5 - 10 years down the road. Nevertheless when the opportunity presented itself to join Briebug, a top Angular consulting company; I just couldn't pass it by. My first client is Sirius XM, where I will be serving as an Angular lead for the Phoenix project; Team Einstein. Though their is yet another steep learning curve ahead of me, I am excited for the opportunity to help yet another amazing organization. There are countless number of people who have helped me get to where I am today. You all know who you are and I hope you know how appreciative I am for you. I would not be where I am today without you all.
Briebug brings enterprise-proven specialized resources that possess the rare combination of critical strategic application planning, best practice implementation, and the developer enablement expertise required to consistently achieve your development goals. They strive to help their customers, employees, suppliers, partners, and the software development community as a whole create the stability and quality of life they desire.
They are governed by 5 core values:
- Continual Growth
- Continuously seeking knowledge and advancing your personal skillset.
- Have the courage to try, fail, learn, try again.
- Look for opportunities to teach and mentor others.
- Do The Right Thing
- Always acting ethically on behalf of the client, team, and company; even if it costs extra time or money.
- Admit when a mistake has been made and be willing to “step up” and fix it.
- Potential problems are not ignored: If you see something, say something.
- Team Player
- Be accountable to meet or exceed commitments and hold others accountable.
- Demonstrate mature collaboration including success as a team and commitment to team goals.
- Team requirements and goals always come before personal goals. No status or ego: focus on the welfare of the team as a whole.
- Enjoy The Ride
- Work hard, with a positive attitude, to accomplish the requests made by the client.
- Fully contribute to the fun, team building, and a positive work environment.
- Love taking advantage of the opportunities that are presented in a fast-paced growth environment.
- One Community
- Consistently give time, effort, knowledge, and skills to help others create a better life for the company’s clients and communities.
- Outward focus and service-oriented.